I don’t have a guest or topic for this week’s podcast, so I’m simply going to open up a space and see who shows up and what arises.
If no one wants to play, I WILL STARE INTO THE CAMERA LIKE AN IDIOT—and maybe say something, or maybe not. I reserve the right to delete the recording and pretend it never happened.
Some things on my mind lately:
- A social media exit strategy—my decision to shut down my personal Facebook account on 9/20. Thoughts, critiques, opinions, your own approach or thinking on the matter?
- The weather (or climate)—hurricanes, heat, earthquakes. What does it all mean? If it’s the end of the world as we know it, should we be talking about the weather?
- Current events in the political sphere; perhaps a preview of our upcoming dialogue series, Transmuting the Trumpocalypse.
- Any recently active topics on the forum—from donutology to altruistic societies to a return of city-states.
- Recent pieces on Metapsychosis, other work in progress….
I basically just want to talk…as if we were meeting up at the local cafe.
I can also answer questions about Cosmos Cooperative and our related projects.
Please feel free to propose a topic in the comments, and let me know if you plan to show up!